I’m a freelance writer and marketer living in London. I cover all aspects of journalism, copywriting and marketing. I’m a trained and experienced sub-editor, both on-line and off. I can also write copy that’s keyword/SEO optimised. In my spare time I’m a comedy writer and performer.
Areas of Expertise:
I’m a fast learner with an enquiring mind and will be able to research and deliver on other topics besides these:
- Blogging for business, including marketing consultancy
- Health and fitness
- Personal development, including NLP and hypnosis
- Technical writing, including user manuals
- Editing books: fiction and non-fiction, any length
- Internet marketing, including technical aspects
My strength is to make complex subjects easily understandable to a wide audience, without losing the interest of the experts amongst them. I subscribe firmly to the belief that journalism should, in the original sense of the word, ‘amuse’: i.e. to provide interesting and enjoyable occupation. Take a look at some of my portfolio. Look out for more action as I publish physical and electronic books with Terra Supra.